Why Become a Student Member of PAS?
What are other benefits do you receive with your student membership?
- Email communications from PAS
- Latest updates on advocacy and scope of practice
- Access to professional practice supports and all materials on the PAS website
- Access to the PAS Conference
- Membership to the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) and CPhA Benefits including Goodlife, CPJ, Via Rail, Telus Mobility, and Travel Affinity.
Student Membership Sponsored
PAS is happy to announce that once again, the College of Pharmacy and Nutrition is sponsoring student memberships. In order to receive the sponsored membership, PAS and the College of Pharmacy and Nutrition is asking that all students apply using the PAS online system. Students have until November 30, 2020 to get apply for a sponsored membership. To begin your student application, please click on the application link below.
Membership ApplicationPAS Student memberships apply to 1st to 4th-year pharmacy students. The student membership runs from October 1 to September 30 of the following year to coincide with the academic year. However, click on the link below to begin your student profile and membership application. If you have any questions or require any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-359-7277.
2020 - 2021 Student Membership
PAS Student Welcome Night - Registration - October 7
Bridging the Gap - TBA
"As a student, I mostly utilized the professional development tools including access to support materials for professional services such as SMAPs, as well as attending the annual PAS conference." Kelly Hu, 2019-20 Senior Stick-Elect.