Please join PAS and attend our complimentary Professional Services Series hosted by Director of Professional Practice Myla Bulych, BSP. The series will provide information to participants about funded professional services available to patients from the provincial and federal government as well as private insurance plans.
At the end of this Series
, you will be able to:
1. Understand the differences between provincial, federal and private pharmacy plans;
2. Understand how to read a policy document;
3. Learn about each professional service pharmacists provide in the community setting;
4. Become familiar with the concept of pharmacy audits and why you are responsible for understanding process and procedures; and
5. Navigate the PAS website and professional services information on it.
takes place on 3 different nights starting January 27, 2021. Each evening will cover different topics and information so it's important to sign up for all 3 sessions. Each session will be recorded for viewing at a later date, posted on the website.
To register for Professional Services 1 on January 27, 2021, @ 7pm click here,
Session information will include health care system overview, provincial, federal and private services overview and partial provincial program details.
To register for Professional Services 2 on February 3, 2021, @ 7pm click here.
Session information will include the remaining provincial programs, NIHB programs.
To register for Professional Services 3 on February 23, 2021, @7pm click here.
Session information will include private programs, health spending accounts, audit and PAS website information and supports for programs.
Cost: Free for PAS members
Non-members $125.00 for the Series or $50.00 per session.
If you are not a member of PAS and wish to attend, please register using the guest option and select your fee above. Once you've completed payment, please click on the links above to register for the live or recorded session(s).
* Please note, the Series is free and intended for all pharmacy students, new grads (January 2021). However, PAS Members can also join (for free) if they wish.
If you have any questions about this Series or about your PAS membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org